- 1 Robert T Kiyosaki Net Worth 2023
- 2 Robert T Kiyosaki Net WorthGrowth
- 3 Robert T Kiyosaki Biography
- 4 Assets of Robert Kiyosaki
- 5 Robert T Kiyosaki Career
- 6 Robert T Kiyosaki Books
- 7 Robert T Kiyosaki Family & Relatives
- 8 Robert T Kiyosaki Padre Rico Padre Pobre
- 9 Robert Kiyosaki Company
- 10 Robert T Kiyosaki Social Media Accounts
- 11 Conclusion
- 12 Frequently Asked Questions
Robert T Kiyosaki is known as one of the most successful investors and businesspeople in the world. He has made a fortune through his books, seminars, and investments. Robert T Kiyosaki net worth has been estimated at around $110 million. But there is more to Robert than just money.
Kiyosaki is an inspiring business mind with a clear passion for teaching others how to succeed in life. In this article, we will take a look at Robert’s career and net worth along with some interesting facts about him that you may not know. Read on to learn about this influential figure and his incredible journey!
Robert T Kiyosaki Net Worth 2023
Robert Kiyosaki’s net worth is believed to be $110 million, despite the company’s ups and downs. Kiyosaki eventually discovered his business sweet spot in financial education despite having countless failed firms and declaring bankruptcy numerous times.
There are numerous seminars that are put on by many people who are not affiliated with his company, but they nevertheless used the name of his company. Robert T Kiyosaki has made the majority of his wealth in this way. Millions of people throughout the world attend his seminars.
American legend Robert T Kiyosaki has achieved enormous success and notoriety during his career. He has been a successful Businessman for a very long time, and as the creator of Rich Global LLC and Rich Dad Company, he is well-known on a global scale.
|Net Worth||$110 million|
|Salary and Income(Monthly)||$1 Million +|
|Salary and Income(Yearly)||$10 Million +|
|Name||Robert T Kiyosaki|
Robert T Kiyosaki Net WorthGrowth
Robert T Kiyosaki net worth growth has been exponential since he started his career in business. He is now one of the richest people in the world, with a net worth estimated at $110 billion.
Kiyosaki started his career in the 1970s, working as a salesperson for a direct marketing company. He founded his own company, Rich Global LLC, in 1977. The company specializes in financial education and coaching.
Robert T Kiyosaki Biography
Robert Toru Kiyosaki, an American businessman, author, and entrepreneur, was born on April 8, 1947, in the territory of Hawaii, United States.
The Rich Dad Company and Rich Global LLC, two private financial education businesses that teach people about personal finance and business through books and videos, were founded by Kiyosaki.
The company’s primary sources of income are franchisees that run Rich Dad seminars under Kiyosaki’s name and charge attendees a fee.
Additionally, he is the brains behind the Cashflow board and computer games, which teach both adults and kids about business and monetary concepts. More than 26 books, including the international self-published personal finance book, have been written by Kiyosaki.
Over 41 million copies of the Rich Dad Poor Dad book series have been sold globally and have been translated into 51 different languages. He has drawn criticism for promoting dubious legality activities that are seen as embodying the “get rich quick” attitude.
In addition to being the focus of two investigative programs by CBC Canada and WTAE USA, Kiyosaki is the subject of a class action lawsuit brought by attendees of his seminars. Rich Global LLC, Kiyosaki’s business, declared bankruptcy in 2012.
|Real Name/Full Name||Robert Toru Kiyosaki|
|Nick Name/Celebrated Name||Robert T Kiyosaki|
|Birth Place||Hilo, Territory of Hawaii, United States|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday||8 April 1947|
|Age/How Old||75 Years Old|
|School||Hilo High School|
|College||The University of Hawaii at Hilo|
|Height||In Centimetres – 170 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’7”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 85 kg
In Pounds – 187 lbs
|Parents Name||Father – Ralph H. Kiyosaki
Mother – Marjorie O. Kiyosaki
|Wife/Spouse Name||Kim Kiyosaki (m. 1986-2017)|
|Siblings||Kiyosaki, Jon Kiyosaki, Emi Kiyosaki|
|Net Worth||$110 Million|
Assets of Robert Kiyosaki
Robert T Kiyosaki has a stunning collection of automobiles, which includes some of the most expensive and unusual vehicles. He owns a Bentley Continental GT, a Ferrari, a Mercedes, etc.
|Kiyosaki Car Collection||Price|
|Mercedes G63 AMG||$158,700|
|Rolls Royce Dawn||$378,990|
Robert Kiyosaki, an American businessman, and the author has accomplished incredible things in his career. Kiyosaki has amassed respectable wealth and also owns a number of properties. Kiyosaki owns a stunning home in Los Angeles, where he resides. In addition to it, he has a few other homes in Florida, Hawaii, etc.
Robert T Kiyosaki Career
Robert T. Kiyosaki is an entrepreneur, investor, motivational speaker, and author of many books on personal finance, including the best-selling “Rich Dad Poor Dad.”
He is known for his unorthodox approach to financial education and his belief that traditional methods of obtaining wealth, such as getting a good education and working a corporate job, are inadequate in today’s economy.
Kiyosaki has written more than 20 books, many of which have become international bestsellers.
He has also founded a number of businesses, including Rich Global LLC and Rich Dad Company, which provide financial education and training to people around the world.
Robert T. Kiyosaki was born in 8 April 1947 in Hilo, Territory of Hawaii, United States. He grew up in a middle-class family and attended Hilo High School, where he excelled in athletics.
After high school, Kiyosaki enlisted in the U.S. Marine Corps and served in Vietnam. Following his military service, he attended college and received a degree in business.
Kiyosaki began his career working for xerox corporation, where he quickly rose through the ranks to become a sales manager.
He later left xerox to start his own business, a company that sold educational video games for children. The company was successful, but Kiyosaki eventually sold it and used the proceeds to invest in real estate.
Kiyosaki experience with real estate investing, as well as his own financial struggles and successes, inspired him to write “Rich Dad Poor Dad,” which was published in 1997.
The book, which advocates for unconventional approaches to building wealth, became a bestseller and launched Kiyosaki’s career as an author and financial guru.
In addition to his writing and business ventures, He is also a motivational speaker and has given talks on personal finance and entrepreneurship to audiences around the world.
He has also appeared on numerous television and radio programs and has been featured in numerous publications.
Robert T Kiyosaki Books
Robert T. Kiyosaki has written many books on personal finance, entrepreneurship, and investing. Some of his most popular books include:
- Rich Dad Poor Dad (1997): This book is Kiyosaki’s best-known work and has been translated into more than 50 languages. It advocates for unconventional approaches to building wealth and challenges traditional beliefs about money and success.
- Cashflow Quadrant (2000): This book discusses the different ways in which people can generate income and how to move from being an employee to being an entrepreneur.
- Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing (2000): This book provides advice and strategies for investing in real estate, stocks, and other assets.
- Rich Dad’s Retire Young Retire Rich (2001): This book offers advice on how to achieve financial independence and retire early.
- Rich Dad’s Rich Kid Smart Kid (2001): This book is aimed at parents and teaches them how to teach their children about money and financial literacy.
- Rich Dad’s Prophecy (2002): This book discusses the changing global economy and offers advice on how to prepare for and succeed in it.
- Rich Dads Increase Your Financial IQ (2006): This book teaches readers how to increase their financial intelligence and make better financial decisions.
- The Capitalist Code (2006): This book discusses the principles of capitalism and how to succeed in a capitalist society.
- Why We Want You to Be Rich (2006): This book, co-written with Donald Trump, discusses the importance of financial education and offers strategies for building wealth.
- Rich Dads’s Before You Quit Your Job (2008): This book provides guidance for people who are thinking about starting their own business or becoming entrepreneurs.
- Rich Dad’s Conspiracy of the Rich (2009): This book is a collection of stories and lessons that Kiyosaki has learned about money and wealth.
- Rich Dads Who Took My Money? (2010): This book teaches readers how to manage their personal finances and protect their assets.
- Rich Dad’s The ABCs of Real Estate Investing (2014): This book provides a beginner’s guide to real estate investing, covering topics such as finding and evaluating properties, negotiating deals, and managing rental properties.
- Rich Dad’s The Capitalist’s Tool Kit (2016): This book offers practical advice and strategies for successful investing and building wealth.
- Rich Dad’s Cashflow Quadrant: Rich Dad’s Guide to Financial Freedom (2017): This book discusses the different ways in which people can generate income and how to move from being an employee to being an entrepreneur.
- Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing in Gold and Silver (2017): This book discusses the benefits of investing in precious metals and offers strategies for building a portfolio of gold and silver.
- Rich Dad’s The Business School for People Who Like Helping People (2018): This book offers guidance for starting and running a business that is focused on helping others.
- Rich Dad’s The Smart Way to Wealth (2018): This book teaches readers how to build wealth through smart financial decisions and disciplined saving and investing.
- Rich Dad’s Wisdom for Winning in Life and Business (2019): This book offers advice and strategies for achieving success in both personal and professional endeavors.
- Rich Dad’s What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money (2019): This book discusses the financial lessons that wealthy parents teach their children and how these lessons can be applied to achieve financial success.
- Rich Dad’s The Ultimate Guide to Real Estate Investing (2020): This book is a comprehensive guide to real estate investing, covering topics such as finding and evaluating properties, financing deals, and managing rental properties.
- The Capitalist Code for the New Economy (2021): This book discusses the economic changes of the 21st century and offers strategies for succeeding in the new economy.
Robert T Kiyosaki Family & Relatives
|Father Name||Ralph H. Kiyosaki|
|Mother Name||Marjorie O. Kiyosaki|
|Sister Name||Emi Kiyosaki|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Kim Kiyosaki (m. 1986-2017)|
|Siblings||Kiyosaki, Jon Kiyosaki, Emi Kiyosaki|
Robert T Kiyosaki Padre Rico Padre Pobre
Robert T. Kiyosaki is an American author and businessman best known for his book “Padre Rico, Padre Pobre” (Rich Dad, Poor Dad in English), which has been translated into more than 50 languages and sold more than 32 million copies worldwide.
The book offers financial lessons based on the stories of two fathers: Kiyosaki’s father, an educator with a classroom worker mentality, and the father of a friend of Kiyosaki, a successful investor, and businessman.
Kiyosaki defends the notion that financial education and an entrepreneurial mindset are essential to financial success with this story. In conclusion, the book is a guide for investing and managing money wisely and effectively.
Robert Kiyosaki Company
Robert Kiyosaki is the founder of Rich Dad Company, which is a private financial education company that provides personal finance and business education to individuals through books, videos, seminars, and coaching programs. The company was established in 1997 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The company is best known for the “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” series of books, which has been a bestseller for years, the company sells books, CDs, DVDs, and other materials on personal finance, as well as hosting workshops, seminars, and coaching programs in various countries.
He is also an investor and an entrepreneur, Kiyosaki has written several other books on personal finance and investing, including “Cashflow Quadrant,” “Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing,” and “Retire Young, Retire Rich.” He also runs a popular financial education website and YouTube channel.
Robert Kiyosaki, the author of the Rich Dad, Poor Dad book series and the founder of the Rich Dad Company, became a household name in the personal finance and investing world through his teachings on financial literacy and financial freedom.
Robert T Kiyosaki Social Media Accounts
Robert T Kiyosaki is a truly gifted individual. He is an author, motivational speaker, investor, entrepreneur, and advocate for financial literacy. His “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” book series has made him very well known.
Robert Kiyosaki net worth was approximately $110 million as of January 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Robert T Kiyosaki own?
The Value of Robert T. Kiyosaki,
Who was the real Rich Dad?
You now know that Richard Kimi, Robert Kiyosaki’s real-life Rich Dad, existed. His original name included the term “Rich” as well!
How many Books has Robert T Kiyosaki written?
Robert T. Kiyosaki has written more than 20 books on personal finance, entrepreneurship, and investing. His most well-known book is “Rich Dad Poor Dad,” which has been translated into more than 50 languages and has sold millions of copies worldwide.
What is the age of Robert T Kiyosaki?
Robert Kiyosaki is 75 years old right now (8 April 1947).
How does Kiyosaki make money?
The company’s primary sources of income are franchisees that run Rich Dad seminars under Kiyosaki’s name and charge attendees a fee. Additionally, he is the brains behind the Cashflow board and computer games, which teach both adults and kids about business and monetary concepts.
What is the Salary of Robert T Kiyosaki?
$10 million plus is the anticipated yearly compensation for Robert T Kiyosaki.
Who is Kiyosaki’s wife?
Kim Kiyosaki(m. (m. 1986-2017)
Disclaimer: The amount listed above for Robert T Kiyosaki net worth is merely an estimate. The information was obtained through a variety of resources, including online, in-person, and/or over the phone. There is a possibility that the information is out of date or that it may vary.