- 1 Big E Net Worth?
- 2 Big E Net Worth Growth Estimate
- 3 Big E Biography
- 4 Big E WWE Career| World Wrestling Entertainment
- 5 Big E Cars & Home
- 6 Big E’s personal life
- 7 Big E’s Physical Stats & More
- 8 Big E Family & Relationship
- 9 Some Lesser Known Facts About Big E
- 10 Big E Social Media Accounts
- 11 Frequently Asked Questions
The Big E net worth is 63 million dollars in US dollars. American professional wrestler Big E was also a powerlifter in the past.
Big E’s real name is Ettore Ewen. The Big E played collegiate football for the University of Iowa before switching to powerlifting and winning the USA Powerlifting championship.
The men’s Money in the Bank ladder match was won by Big E in 2021, and he later successfully cashed it in to take home the WWE Championship. Find out how much Randy Orton’s Net Worth.
Big E Net Worth?
Big E Net Worth Growth Estimate
The Big E is still young, has a substantial number of WWE years left, and has a sizable fan base. Big E will become one of the wealthiest WWE performers as his net worth is predicted to increase by 200% over the next few years.
Big E Biography
Big E was born in Tampa, Hillsborough, Florida on March 1, 1986
Ettore Ewen, a professional wrestler from the United States and a former powerlifter, was born on March 1st, 1986.
He is presently under contract with WWE, where he competes on the SmackDown brand as Big E, but is currently sidelined with an injury.
In addition to his work with Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods in The New Day, he has had a successful solo career in professional wrestling.
Ewen played collegiate football for the University of Iowa before switching to powerlifting and winning the USA Powerlifting championship.
He also triumphed in high school wrestling, taking home the state title. After signing with WWE in 2009, Ewen was given the ring name Big E Langston and assigned to its developmental company, Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW).
He was named the second NXT Champion after FCW changed its name to NXT. After being promoted to WWE’s main roster in December 2012, his ring name was changed to Big E in February 2014.
He has won the WWE Championship once, the Intercontinental Championship twice, the Raw Tag Team Championship twice, and the SmackDown Tag Team Championship six times since making his main roster debut.
At 483 days, he and The New Day share the record for the longest Raw Tag Team Championship reign.
Ewen restarted his singles career in 2020, and at the 2020 WWE Draft, he eventually split from his fellow New Day members.
He prevailed in the men’s Money in the Bank ladder match in 2021, and later that year, he successfully cashed it in to capture the WWE Championship and become the 33rd Triple Crown Champion in the history of the organization. Also, see Brock Lesnar’s Net Worth.
|Real Name/Full Name
|Nick Name/Celebrated Name:
|Tampa, Hillsborough, Florida United States
|Date Of Birth/Birthday
|1 March 1986
|Wharton High School, Tampa, Florida
|University of Iowa, Iowa, U.S.
|Jamaican and Montserratian
|Bachelor of Arts
Big E WWE Career| World Wrestling Entertainment
- Florida Championship Wrestling (2009–2012)
- NXT Champion (2012–2013)
- Intercontinental Champion (2013–2014)
- The New Day (2014–2020)
- Return to singles career and WWE Champion (2020–2022)
- New Day reunion and injury (2022–present)
Big E played college football at the University of Iowa for a while before switching to powerlifting. He later won the USA Powerlifting Championship before joining WWE in 2009.
Big E was hired to appear in Florida Championship Wrestling, later known as NXT. He joined the main roster in 2012 and went on to become the second NXT Champion.
Two Intercontinental Championships, two Raw Tag Team Championships, and six Smackdown Tag Team Championships are among his achievements on the main roster.
The New Day’s tag team members, Big E and them, currently hold the WWE record for the longest tag team championship reign.
When Big E was taken to the blue brand for a singles push and his teammates were sent to the red brand, the team was split up.
However, Big E finally enjoyed a brief reign as the WWE Champion before he again sided with his teammates.
Big E Cars & Home
Car Collection: Big E owns a $100,000 USD Tesla Model S and recently purchased a $2 million USD Bugatti Veyron. Below is a list of some additional vehicles that Big E owns. View Liv Morgan’s net worth as well.
- Porsche 911
- Lexus ES
- McLaren 720S
Home: The Big E resides in a lavish villa in Los Angeles that is 7,400 square feet. $14 million was spent by Big E to purchase his home.
Big E’s personal life
Big E was born in Tampa, Florida, on March 1st, 1986. Eltore Ewen and Margaret Ewen, both immigrants from Africa, were his parents.
He attended Wharton High School before attending and graduating from Iowa University.
Big E is not married right now and has never been. Since he was raised to be independent, he has stated that he doesn’t feel the need to be with anyone.
He was allegedly seen seeing a model named Celeste in 2018, although there has been no confirmation of this. Also Ceahk Kane’s Net Worth.
Big E’s Physical Stats & More
|Body Measurements (approx.)
|RAW: December 17, 2012
|Watching American Football, playing video games
Big E Family & Relationship
Some Lesser Known Facts About Big E
- It is unknown whether Big E smokes.
- It is unknown whether Big E drinks alcohol.
- When he was younger, “Ettore Ewen” won the high school wrestling state championship. He also participated in American football as a “defensive lineman” for the Iowa Hawkeyes during his time in college. He was once named “Ironman of the Year” for Hillsborough County because he had won so many awards for his athletic skills.
- However, Big E, however, decided to pursue “powerlifting” as a sport after graduating. Big E broke all four Florida state raw powerlifting records in the 275-pound division in only his first appearance at a USA Powerlifting (USAPL) tournament in 2010. He then rose to the position of the top heavyweight lifter. He also surpassed the national deadlift record at the same competition with a deadlift of 749 raw pounds.
- The WWE gave Big E’s gimmick at NXT a special quality in order to make him out to be a beast. Big E instructed the referees to count to five instead of the customary three-count pin. The opposition was unable to escape, even with two extra counts. To the dismay of the fans, his main roster character did not inherit this special “trait. It’s interesting to note that the first lines of Big E’s entrance song back then were “Three ain’t enough dude, I need five.”
- According to rumors, John Cena, the “eternal” face of the business, and Big E are very good buddies. Some people say that Big E’s success in the WWE right now may be all because of the “leader of the Cenation.”
- Big E is popular on Twitter because, unlike other wrestlers who talk about politics and sports, he mostly makes funny and sarcastic comments about the entertainment business.
Big E Social Media Accounts
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is Big E worth?
Big E is a net worth of $63 Million us dollars.
What does Big E Weight?
In Kilograms- 129 kg
What is Big E’s height?
5 foot 11 inches (1.80 meters).
What is Big E’s salary?
Big E receives a $500,000 payment from WWE for each episode.
Who is Big E’s wife?
Big E is currently single and not married.